At Asesoría Pérez & Porras we’ll help you to carry out all of the bureaucratic procedures and certificates necessary to process your opening license. Some of these procedures are listed as follows:
- Certificate of persistence of safety regulatory compliance for establishment ownership transfers,
- safety or implementation of innocuous activities certificates (clothes, jewellery, shoe and accessory shops, hairdressers and beauticians…),
- environmental qualification projects for qualified activities according to Annex I of Spanish Law 7/2007 of the Junta de Andalucía, (catering establishments with or without music, with or without a kitchen, clubs, food takeaway establishments, gyms, vehicle repair shops…).
- Projects and graphic material for work permits regarding the adaptation of premises.
- Projects relating to all kinds of installations for commercial premises or industrial warehouses (electricity, indoor water installation, sanitation, air conditioning, solar energy, gas, fire protection…).